Image Map

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Husbands are hilarious.

All you need in the world is love and laughter. 
That's all anybody needs. 
To have love in one hand, and laughter in the other. 
- August Wilson


One of the many, many reasons that I fell in love with my husband was his sense of humor. From the minute that I met him he had me laughing. So today I thought I'd share some funny things he's said and done over the three and a half years we've been together. 




That time he yelled from the bathroom to reset the router. I couldn't understand why he'd need wifi when he was taking a bath, and this is what I found. 


Husband: I'm going to pour soy sauce on you. 
Me: There are a lot of things I'd let you pour on me, can't say soy sauce will ever be one of them. 

Husband: Well there goes my fried rice fantasy. 



That time he tried to convince me that Batman was better than Superman by posing in his new Batman whitey tighties. He then proceeded to run around his fathers house in them singing the theme song with his arms out in front of him like he was flying. 


Husband: You should make those pancakes for breakfast tomorrow. Ill even do the dishes if you want since I see you hate doing them. You banish them to the sink and let them drown for a day.




That time that he found a vegetable that looked like a penis, and proceeded to let everyone in the produce department know that it looked like such. 

Me: I just decided this now, but our first child, their first Halloween, they're going as an Angry Bird. If someone pisses us off we can just throw the baby at them. 
Husband: That's terrible! What if a pedophile catches it and is like oh thanks and runs off with our baby?
Me: ... Free Child Care?
Husband: I am not giving you my seed.



That time he tried to seduce me via Skype.

*Talking in his sleep*
Husband: That was my bum.
Me: Yes it was. 
Husband: And that is your bum. *points to wall* And THAT is your bum *points to my butt* but if you have a bum over there and a bum over here then you have two bums. It's a pair of bums. A bumodox if you will. A paradox. OoOoO. I'm going back to sleep now. *passes out*



And that time he fell asleep with his Rainbow Bunny. 

What's something your S/O has done or said that made you laugh?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stroke my ego baby!