Image Map

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Five pieces of advice that will change your life.

Day number three is by far my favorite topic so far! Here are five pieces of advice that literally changed my life and will change yours too.

1. When putting on a bra, lean forward and hoist those puppies up. They'll make them look more perky! - My grandma Mama. 

2. You deserve to be in a relationship where when it's good it's great, and when it's bad it's still okay. - Kimmie

3. You should give Doctor Who another chance. - Husband

4. Don't rely on someone to make you happy. Don't let someone become your entire world, because if they leave you are left with nothing. - Mommy

5. When you vacuum, pretend you're a member of CSI and you have to get every single inch of carpet, if you don't the murderer goes free! - Kimmie


What advice do you have for me?


___________________________________________

1 comment:

Stroke my ego baby!