I've been upgraded to Auntie Becca and I'm pretty stoked about that, although as you can see in the above picture I've lost all privileges of going to the bathroom alone. I met Ashley on Facebook when I first moved to Alaska but in usual anti-social Becca fashion I managed to put off meeting her until I got back from California. She's PCSing soon and breaking my heart by leaving. I accepted an invitation to a party and pretty much spend every weekend here with her now. We have a lot of fun and it makes Melissa all sorts of jelly.
And now that that's out of the way I've decided that I'll be doing another blogging challenge because well... my life is boring and the only way I'm going to write is to have prompts. I lost interest in the 30 days 30 letters thing pretty quickly but nobody said this was going to be a good blog so... I mean... deal with it. Once upon a time I wanted to be a big blogger, but I decided I don't care enough about this to put in all that work. I only have five of you that read and comment relatively regularly anyways. So this challenge is for you guys! (One of them is my mom, hi Mom!) So I stole a blogging challenge from another blog and I'm going to follow that now.
So today is a picture of me and five random facts. I recently dyed my hair a deep purple and it looks kind of plum color. As much as I'd love to show you a picture of it it's not showing up in pictures so I can't. Therefore here's an older picture of me instead.
And now for your five random facts of the day.
- I skipped Kindergarten, was held back in first because I wasn't emotionally mature enough to be in second grade, and skipped sixth grade as well. I was a smart cookie, then the internet was invented and I wasted all of my time looking at ICanHasCheezeburgers and got dumb.
- I still have a baby tooth, 25 years old and I'm holding onto my childhood tooth and nail. *ba dum tis*
- When I can't think of a word or what somethings call I use filler sounds and charades. Grab me the *chert chert* *makes spray bottle movement* which obviously means I want the Febreeze.
- I think it would be a lot of fun to work in a sex shop.
- I have never seen the Star Wars trilogy.