Image Map

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

#ThisIsMySexyFace

I bought a new computer finally so I plan on getting more into blogging again. I know I've said that before but I guess you're just going to have to trust me huh? There's a chance I'll let you down again, but that's a risk you're just going to have to take if you still happen to read anything I post here. Obviously once I have my surgery I'll have more things actually regarding my life to post about, but until then you'll get some random content. For the past week I've been staying with my new Alaska BFF Ashley. Our husband's are both in the field right now so the doggies and me have been staying here with her and her two year old son Wyatt. He's pretty much in love with my puppies and it's adorable.




I've been upgraded to Auntie Becca and I'm pretty stoked about that, although as you can see in the above picture I've lost all privileges of going to the bathroom alone. I met Ashley on Facebook when I first moved to Alaska but in usual anti-social Becca fashion I managed to put off meeting her until I got back from California. She's PCSing soon and breaking my heart by leaving. I accepted an invitation to a party and pretty much spend every weekend here with her now. We have a lot of fun and it makes Melissa all sorts of jelly.



And now that that's out of the way I've decided that I'll be doing another blogging challenge because well... my life is boring and the only way I'm going to write is to have prompts. I lost interest in the 30 days 30 letters thing pretty quickly but nobody said this was going to be a good blog so... I mean... deal with it. Once upon a time I wanted to be a big blogger, but I decided I don't care enough about this to put in all that work. I only have five of you that read and comment relatively regularly anyways. So this challenge is for you guys! (One of them is my mom, hi Mom!) So I stole a blogging challenge from another blog and I'm going to follow that now. 



So today is a picture of me and five random facts. I recently dyed my hair a deep purple and it looks kind of plum color. As much as I'd love to show you a picture of it it's not showing up in pictures so I can't. Therefore here's an older picture of me instead. 



#ThisIsMySexyFace 


And now for your five random facts of the day.


  1. I skipped Kindergarten, was held back in first because I wasn't emotionally mature enough to be in second grade, and skipped sixth grade as well. I was a smart cookie, then the internet was invented and I wasted all of my time looking at ICanHasCheezeburgers and got dumb.
  2. I still have a baby tooth, 25 years old and I'm holding onto my childhood tooth and nail. *ba dum tis*
  3. When I can't think of a word or what somethings call I use filler sounds and charades. Grab me the *chert chert* *makes spray bottle movement* which obviously means I want the Febreeze. 
  4. I think it would be a lot of fun to work in a sex shop. 
  5. I have never seen the Star Wars trilogy. 
The end. 










3 comments:

  1. Yay for more Becca posts! I don't know if I'm counted as one of your 5, but I do still read regularly, even if I don't always get to comment because commenting on blogs from mobile sucks ass. I'm glad you've been having more fun in Alaska since you got back, Wyatt is one cute little kid.
    I also think it would be pretty fun to work in a sex shop, if just to see 18 year olds looking hella awkward when they visit for the first time. Also - I haven't seen all the Star Wars movies either. I saw one of them, but I didn't think it was all that.

    Rachel x
    The Inelegant Wench

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're one of the five! I'm absolutely having a lot more fun since I've gotten back. We have a group that normally hangs out on the weekend and they're all a blast. Ashley's husband picks on me A LOT and I've left parties with quite a few bruises because he's a bit more violent than he realizes when he picks on me haha. Wyatt is adorable until he's throwing his terrible two temper tantrums. Everything is SUPER SERIOUS business when you're two.

      I think it would be a lot of fun to work at the sex shop but I haven't gotten called back from them yet, so I'm not sure that will be happening.

      Delete

Stroke my ego baby!