Image Map

Monday, October 5, 2015

An Autobiography

Lookie lookie here you beautiful souls you. I decided to get a jump on Melissa's complaining and put out another post. It's easier to take the five minutes to write something than listen to her bitching at me because IT'S BEEN FOREVER WRITE SOMETHING.



Today's prompt is the last random act of kindness I did. Minus the usual holding doors open for people I'd say the last random act I did was scrub down Ashley's kitchen at 2 am when I couldn't sleep. I did dishes, organized, moved things to wipe under them, etc. She woke up the next morning and told me that I wasn't allowed to leave because she loved me.



And that's all the post you're getting today because I don't really have anything else to say. I did the thing and wrote the post though. Gold star for me. I'm going to leave you with my current favorite thing on the internet, so much so that I made it my new Facebook cover.


I laughed so damn hard. That is all.




2 comments:

  1. Love that facebook banner!!
    www.truemommytails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I laughed so hard when it showed up in my newsfeed and knew immediately that it was going where everyone could see it haha.

      Delete

Stroke my ego baby!