Image Map

Thursday, October 8, 2015

No You Can't Have My Dog.

Well it's that time again, I'm bringing you another blog post. Go me, I'm kind of sticking to that whole "I want to blog more often" thing. I've got a busy couple of days for myself coming up but I'm looking forward to most of it. Tomorrow I start orientation at Walmart so I have to prepare myself for a long and boring class about how to lift things and 401k's and the like. So much fun. But once I get off work at get back to Ashley's I'm going over to my old neighbors new place for some beer pong and a birthday party. I don't plan on staying super long because I don't want to drink and we're having a game night at Ashley's after that. I'm looking forward to that. We're going to play Quelf, Mario Kart, Guitar Hero, and my favorite Cards Against Humanity. I love getting to show what an awful person I really am inside. People end up judging me, but I laugh. Saturday night we're partying again so there will be beer pong and the such. I'll end up with more bruises and that'll be fun. And the Sunday I'm headed back to my apartment. Kyle's best friend is going to come over and I'm going to cook him whatever he wants for dinner. He lives in the barracks and hasn't been over for a while so he misses my cooking. I'm also watching The Walking Dead which is FINALLY back. I'm so freaking excited about that it's not even funny.

Because I feel like this blog post needs a picture I'm going to show you guys this. Every once in a while I feel like I haven't lost any weight on my own and then I see pictures like these and totally change my mind on that.




And now onto the blog prompt. Today's thing is my dream job. My absolute dream job would be to run an animal shelter. I love animals and can think of very little I'd love more than to spend my day surrounded by animals. Except I could never do it. You see, people would come to adopt a dog and I'd be like BACK UP OFF MY DOG NO YOU CAN NOT TAKE IT.

So that's a dream job that will stay a dream forever.

And that's the post for today. You're welcome Melissa.

1 comment:

  1. I love Cards against Humanity! So much fun.
    Also, you look great! You can definitely tell you've lost a lot of weight and you should be proud of that!
    I worked at an animal shelter in the adoptions department and while it was hard to see them all go it was the most rewarding job I've ever had! I can't wait to get back to working with animals.

    ReplyDelete

Stroke my ego baby!