Bam, Thanks two seconds worth of work on picmonkey. Anyways, today's show is one that you NEED to watch like, yesterday. Doctor Who has quite literally changed my life. If you haven't watched it when you're done reading this you need to get to it. Drop absolutely everything and start this series now. Kids are screaming? Mailman's at the door? House is on fire? WHO THE FUCK CARES? Nothing is more important that bringing The Doctor into your life today.
So what's it about you ask? Well, that's a great question! And thanks to the internet I have a picture to explain that as well!
So there's that. Basically it's an amazing show and you should really be watching it. Just trust me. It takes a few episodes to really get into, but once you're in, you are SUCKED IN.
Here are five more awesome facts about the show:
1) It is the longest running Sci-Fi Show in the history of television. The FIFTY YEAR anniversary is coming up on November 23rd and to say I'm excited is an understatement. Try I have a counter counting down the days until the premiere on my phone.
2) It's perfectly appropriate for children and adults of all ages. There is absolutely no blood and guts or really any violence at all.
3) They don't use to sex to sell! The actors are definitely eye candy, but minus ONE scene with Captain Jack (and it's done tastefully) all of the actors/actresses stay fully clothed at all times, and they dress modestly. There's no tits and ass hanging all over the place.
4) The female companions are strong female characters. They're not weak women who need a man to save them. I love this.
5) It's extremely hilarious! There is so much witty dialogue and back and forth snarkiness. It's amazing and you will not go through one episode without laughing out loud at something someone said.
Still not convinced? Lets show you that man candy I was talking about.
Doctor # 9
Doctor # 10
Doctor # 11
Captain Jack Harkness
Seriously, if you ever take my advice about anything, this is it. Watch this show. You will not regret it.